Just so you can get an idea of what kinds of scenarios we're talking here, here's my top 10:
What would happen if...
- You were attacked by a swarm of bees?
- You skydived from outer space?
- You jumped into a black hole?
- You were killed by this book?
- You just stayed in bed?
- You toured the Pringles factory and fell off the catwalk?
- You dug a hole to China and jumped in?
- You became an actual human cannonball?
- You ate as many cookies as Cookie Monster?
- You were swallowed by a whale?
- You will likely spend at least 89% of the book laughing
- There actually is some quality science-y information provided
- Carefully put-together answers to all those weird questions you always wondered about
- WAY too short. Seriously, I'd read a dictionary sized book of this stuff.
- A wee bit graphic if you're squeamish (but really, what did you expect going into space without a suit?)
- See item 1. For reals, I NEED more.